OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
BRING IN CLEAN CONCRETE, MASONRY, BLOCK, BRICK, STONE, RUBBLE, ETC.
PAY (You will be charged based on your vehicle size & content)
HAVE A NICE DAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
140 million tons of concrete is recycled each year in the United States alone?
- Concrete recycling is becoming an increasingly popular way to utilize aggregate left behind when structures or roadways are demolished.
- Concrete recycling allows for the reuse of the rubble while also keeping construction costs down.
- It is a cost effective alternative for stone base material. Recycled concrete is very compactable, which makes it ideal for a base material under asphalt, concrete, paving stones, or stone driveways.
- Recyled concrete is AKA Dense Graded Aggregate (DGA)
WHY RECYCLE CONCRETE?
- It's high quality - meeting or exceeding all applicable state and federal specifications
- It's an accepted source of aggregate into new concrete by ASTM and AASHTO
- It's currently being used in concrete & asphalt products with better performance over comparable virgin aggregates
- It provides for superior compaction and constructability
- It's higher yield - recycled aggregates are lighter weight per unit of volume, which means less weight per cubic yard, resulting in reduced material costs, haul costs, and overall project costs
- It weighs 10%-15% less than comparable virgin quarry products
- It offers a way to reduce landfill waste streams
- It means minimization of environmental impacts in an Urban Quarry setting